INSURANCE REPAIR WORK
Rent A Bathroom
Insurance Work – Domestic and Commercial
Rent A Bathroom can reduce project costs and improve client convenience. Win-Win!!
Ask your insurance company for Rent A Bathroom by name. Especially if you are making a claim for repairs to your bathroom, house, commercial property or other dwelling. Rent A Bathroom have a range of products that will keep you at home, office, factory or premise. Disruptions will be minimised to your day to day living while repairs are being done.
Request Rent A Bathroom hire if your home, building or premises has suffered from:
- Storm damage
- Fire damage
- Water damage
- Accidental damage
- Malicious damage
When it’s important for your insurance company to watch the bottom line but still provide exceptional service to your clients, Rent A Bathroom can help.
Safe costs for off-site storage and housing, give peace of mind to clients by allowing them to stay in the premises during repairs and minimise disruptions to family routines
Rent A Bathroom provide personalised service to meet your insurance company needs and those of your clients to ensure we meet and exceed yours and your clients expectations
Download the Rent A Bathroom / 1300ENSUITES Insurance brochure to see how we can help you locally, and around Australia.
- Multiple hire options for increased flexibility and versatility for your repair work requirements
- Efficient delivery,set-up and installation to reduce interruptions and minimise down time
- Efficient clean up and removal when the repairs are completed
- Convenient payment options
- Mobile bathrooms, portable bathrooms, portable ensuites,
- Portable toilets, portable showers, portable hot water services and portable holding tanks
Pump Out Servicing for Portable Chemical Toilets and Waste Holding Tanks
- Portable chemical toilets are fully self contained and do not need to be connected to external services.
- Portable waste holding tanks are emptied by Rent A Bathroom at the end of your hire.
- Arrangements can be made to service portable toilets and waste holding tanks during longer term hires, large and busy functions.
Portable Waste Holding Tanks
Ideal when sewerage or septic services are too far away, on rural and remote sites, for environmentally sensitive sites:
- Aesthetic appealing, Black 1000 litre portable waste tanks
- Can be daisy chained, connecting more than one together for larger events or longer duration hires
- Portable holding tanks will require a pump out service from Rent A Bathroom or your local operator
Transport and Delivery
- Rent A Bathroom deliver our mobile bathrooms, portable bathrooms, portable ensuites, portable toilets and portable showers.
- If needed, Rent A Bathroom will lower and position the units using our crane.
- However, you can lower and position Rent A Bathroom units from our truck with your forklift (insurance requirements / contracts need to be signed accepting responsibility for any damage).
- Rent A Bathroom delivery drivers have the final decision on positioning to ensure proper operation and safety.
- Rent A Bathroom will pick up and deliver the units unless previous arrangements have been made (delivery charges apply).
Have an enquiry about one of our services? Send us your enquiries with our easy to use online form and we will get back in touch with you regarding your requirements.
"Very helpful and easy to deal with, it arrived on time. The porta-loo was spotless, and they took it away when they said they would. No fuss at all. I couldn't ask for much more than that. Thanks guys."